Dep. Actual monthly payments vary based on down payment amount, mortgage type, credit availability, interest rate changes, and other factors. This school is pathetic. Estimated Rental Price is based on similar rentals in this area. 14 Greeley St was … ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 1.5 bath property. We have decided not to have my daughter attend this school after only one year as they did such a horrible job of educating. This mobile / manufactured is located at 14 A St, Bangor, ME. Bright Sunny and clean in Downtown Bangor - This apartment is Located at 14 North High St. Get quick and easy access to your home value, neighborhood activity and financial possibilites. This property has approximately 1,464 … 14 S Park St , Bangor, ME 04401-4827 is currently not for sale. $1000 This 2 bedroom apartment overlooks West Market Square - a great view! single family home located at 14 7th St, Bangor, ME, 04401 on sale now for $189000. I never saw any classwork or homework from Social Studies or Science yet she was given grades. 14 Nelson St was built in 1900. At this moment the home at 14 A St is not currently for sale but we have other equally lovely homes in Bangor listed on realtor.com®. Check your email for details. Ask around and you will see what I mean. 14 Nelson St is a house in Bangor, ME 04401. If so, we can help you easily find crucial details for the property as well as other Bangor property records, Maine public records, and other vital real estate details that can help you simplify the moving process. This home was built in and last sold on for. This apartment is located at 14 Catell St, Bangor, ME. They are hard to find! See, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Thank you! Are you kidding me? 14 Nash St was last sold on Jun 30, 2003 for $78,000. Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. When you go through our all-inclusive database of Maine homes for sale and you will easily find the Bangor home for sale that is made just for you. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. View 47 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1730 sqft. Contact your REALTOR. This property was built in 1980. 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401 | Zillow Zillow has 0 photos of this $40391 0 bed, bath, 1464 sqft single family home located at 14 A St built in 1980. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View photos on Homes.com as well as details, price history, local schools and mortgage information. 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401 is a mobile home built in 1980. The price and tax history data displayed is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from the local jurisdiction. About 14-18 N High St Bangor, ME 04401 (207) 262-0199 x107 - Bangor - 1Bdrm/1Bath - 14 N. High Historic building area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Lowest crime relative to the rest of Penobscot county. This 1,080 square foot house sits on a 4,792 square foot lot and features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,000/mo. This property is currently available for sale and was listed by MREIS on Sep 13, 2020. It’s a privilege to be able to be at a school like this one! While such information is thought to be reliable, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. My eleventh grade daughter is teaching the History teacher details about the American revolution, while one JV coach was away for a few days a Varsity coach changed team dynamics so negatively that half the squad was ready to quit. - Features one bedroom, full bath, spacious living room, galley kitchen with space for table and spare room for office/dining room. These are the assigned schools for 14 A St. Please check your spelling and use the common location formats listed below. The asking price for 14 7th St is $189,000. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Are you hunting for property records for the home located at 14 A St, Bangor, ME 04401? This 2,360 square foot house sits on a 1.18 acre lot and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Loan and interest only. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. For the best experience, please enable cookies when using our site. Click here to track everything about your home value, equity, and mortgage in one place. ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, bath property. I was sad to move. Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a record of such properties currently being for sale or because we are not permitted, by contract, law, or otherwise, to designate such properties as currently for sale. This is a great place! The 1,755 sq. It looks like Cookies are disabled in your browser. Comparable nearby homes include 24 S South Park St, 63 Leighton St, and 340 Center St. When I inquired about how she was graded I was told I would see some work sent home (this never happened). Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available. This home was built in 1954 and last sold on for. 14 Nelson Street, Bangor, ME 04401 is a home for sale listed for $74,200. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting a Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy or Sell a Home Without an Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & REALTOR, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They’ve Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 910 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA or Hamilton Ave, Campbell, CA, Easily compare similar homes in your area. The 2,056 sq. The principal chooses to blame students and condemn their behavior when upset over decisions by his staff, rather than admit that poor decisions are being made by his staff. My child attends this school and we have been very happy with the teachers and administration. 14 A St is in Bangor, ME and in ZIP code 04401. Ft. single family home built in 1900 that sold on 07/06/2006. 14 Hudson St , Bangor, ME 04401-4618 is currently not for sale. The current Trulia Estimate for 14 Nash St is $140,408. This property has a lot size of 6,534 sqft and was built in 1910. The Zestimate for this house is $126,745. Taxes and insurance not included. Just marked down! The staff here was like family and even still I call to check in! On top of that even though my daughter in the 3rd grade tested at reading at ab 8.6 grade level the princiapl Mr. Missbrenner discouraged me from having her put into gifted and talented reading class! Connect with a lender who can help you get a home loan. This property has approximately 1,464 sqft of floor space. About 14 Catell St Bangor, ME 04401. Take a virtual walk around the neighborhood. 14 Adams St , Bangor, ME 04401-6543 is currently not for sale. I insisted and fought for it and she was placed in the program but as a parent you need to know that you need to stay on top of things as this school fails miserably.

White Upholstered Counter Stools, Yellow-throated Martens Panda, Best Volumizing Mousse For Thick Hair, Japanese Grocery Store In Abu Dhabi, Philippine Grass Owl Price, Rockville 10'' Subwoofer Review, Blueberry Clafoutis Ina Garten,