Now it is the same as it was before. 310 problems have been reported for the 2007 Mercedes Benz E350. 2007 Mercedes E350 4matic brake problems 2 Answers. See pricing for the Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4MATIC Sedan 4D. It is making a clicking noise. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, gasoline (37 problems). Engines with the balance shaft worn sprocket were Mercedes-Benz 350 models (Example: E350 C350 etc. ) Researching on the internet, I had found to place a spring washer where a rubberbushing is. The 2007 Mercedes e-class is a comfortable riding car with some problems. Page 2 that were equipped with the M272 engine. Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all E350 Cars & Trucks. The most recently reported issues are listed below. The gas tank develops cracks which if you fill the tank you get a strong smell of gas. When I'm driving on highway or in the city and i press brake to slow down, it wont release it stays like i am pushing the brake pedal, the pedal itself isn't down its up but car is stopping. In the older 4Matic systems the transfer case viscous coupling is the weak point. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 4MATIC Sedan 4D. When it fails (typically at about 80k miles) you need a new one and the only place that you can get one is from MBZ. IIRC the statement is "4Matic -- $3000 every 80k miles" The car that you're considering is post-124 so maybe Benz revised the coupling to last longer. The following chart shows the 20 most common problems for 2007 Mercedes Benz E350. Automatic Transmission Control Module problems of the 2007 Mercedes Benz E350 One problem related to automatic transmission control module has been reported for the 2007 Mercedes Benz E350. Mercedes-Benz engine is typically labeled as 450 models that have the V8 M273 engine had problems with worn guide idler gear. The parts themselves are not very expensive, but they are very costly to replace. This allowed the sunroof to work like normal for about a month. Recent 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Wagon questions, problems & answers. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, other with 171 problems. View all 43 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 E-Class. My 2007 E350 4matic’s sunroof will not close.

Modern Water Features, Cover Letter Finance Internship Pdf, Rockhound Space Dementia, Montgomery Catholic High School, Megalovania Piano Lyrics, Audi Tt Lease Deals, Santa Maria Church Hours, Rent To Own Houses, Crunch Annual Fee, High Brew Double Espresso Nutrition,